£48.5k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Senior Fire Safety Advisor - £48,500 + £5,800 car allowance – Public Sector – Homebased
Social Housing Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Fire Safety Advisor to join a reputable public-sector organisation.
Reporting to the Fire Safety Manager, the successful candidate will support the organisation in providing competent fire safety advice.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working, and a commitment to continued professional development and will sponsor further qualifications and have recently supported members of the team with fire safety and water safety related qualifications.
As the Senior Fire Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the capital budget for works relating to fire safety.
- Project managing the fire risk assessment contract.
- When required carry out fire risk assessments.
- Developing and reviewing fire policies and procedures.
- Carrying out routine fire safety inspections.
The successful Senior Fire Safety Advisor will:
- Recognised Fire Safety or Fire Risk Assessment qualification (Level 4 or equivalent)
- Registered Fire Risk Assessor (IFE/IFSM/IPFO/FRACS or equivalent approved body) or with demonstrable competencies to achieve such registration.
- Have experience of working within a Public Sector, Social Housing or Property Management environment.
- Have experience mentoring an individual or a team.
In return the successful candidate will be offered up - £48,500 + £5,800 plus package including 25 days leave (not including BH) plus a fantastic suite of additional benefits including a home-based contract.
If you are interested in discussing this further; please respond to this advert with your CV.