£47k - 52k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor - £52k plus package based near Aylesford, Kent covering sites in the South East.
Principal People are seeking a Health & Safety Professional to be part of an industry leading organisation that operate within Utilities, Construction and Infrastructure sectors. Covering multiple sites across the South East and based at an office near Aylesford this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who place a great emphasis on personal development and career progression. Maintaining an excellent reputation within their specialist sectors they place significance on maintaining a high standard within Health and Safety.
Reporting directly into senior management, the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for operating across multiple platforms of the business including working both at an operational and strategic level.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisors’ responsibilities will include;
- Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety the position will assist with the creation and implementation of the group strategy
- Working closely with the internal workforce and contractors to ensure a high level of health and safety is adhered to
- Identifying trends, creating reports and identifying solutions to improve performance
- Providing advice across all areas of the business with an emphasis to project and delivery teams
- Attending regular internal and client meetings
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience within the Construction, Civil engineering or Utilities sectors
- UK Driving licence
In return the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will receive £47k - £52k + £5.7k Car Allowance + Pension scheme + Employee assistance programme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + Travel Expenses.