£45k - 55k per year + Healthcare + 25 Days AL + More
01252 759 162
12 months ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor – *Top employer awards* - Financial Services - Central London – Up to £55,000 + Private Healthcare + 25 days Annual Leave (+8 days bank holiday) + More
Principal People are delighted to be partnered with a blue chip, leading Facilities Management organisation that specialise in facilities support services (FM).
The business are recruiting for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to be embedded on a day-to-day basis with a globally leading financial organisation.
This role will be based within the London based financial organisation’s Grade A offices.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently in a management level position, who has experience within an corporate environment
- Currently working in a Senior Health and Safety Advisor role, looking for more experience and progression within a globally leading organisation
- Currently working as a Health and Safety Manager, but without necessarily directly managing a team
- Experienced and capable of communicating, working with and advising safety across harder FM services (Capital works, M+E, building fabrics) and softer FM services (Front of house, security, mail room management, cleaning)
- In a similar type of role and organisation, but looking for the opportunity to influence at all levels and across the company’s EMEA building portfolio
The role will involve:
- Having matrix management responsibility of an embedded team member
- Overseeing general day-to-day safety revolving around some softer H&S risks (DSE Assessments, working from home, business travel, corporate events)
- Overseeing general day-to-day safety revolving around some harder and more building focused risks (Fire Safety / FRAs / Asbestos / Sub-contractors / CDM Regulations)
- Offering general Health and Safety advice and guidance to the employees of both the FM provider, but also the end client’s direct employees
- Operating across the company’s EMEA portfolio
- Managing and updating the management systems that exist (ISO 9001 & OHSAS18001)
As the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, you will ideally have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma equivalent or higher qualification (NVQ / NCRQ / MSc / BSc)
- Experience, or working knowledge of ISO9001 / OHSAS 18001 and preferably, ISO45001
- Experience of working in a Health and Safety role in the following sectors; FM, Property Management, Building / Property Services, Financial Services, Real Estate, Commercial Property
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Zac Wilson on 01252 954958 or email@example.com.