£40k - 47k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor – Home based / 70% travel around South East England, with travel to other parts of UK – Award-winning FM provider - £40,000 - £47,000 (DOE) + Company Car or Car Allowance + Package
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an award-winning, leading Facilities Management organisation that specialise in facilities support services (FM).
The business are recruiting for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to advise on the safe practices of the company’s operational employees that provide a range of different facilities services; Cleaning, M+E / Building services / Security plus much more.
Your role will be to help manage the safety of company employees that are carrying out these services on client sites. Therefore, this will involve working with clients from various industries at different sites with their own challenges. So for someone that enjoys working with different people, and likes variety within their job – this could be ideal for you.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently in a management or advisor level position, who has experience of managing facilities based risks (either working for a facilities provider, or working with a facilities team / department internally within a business)
- Experienced and capable of communicating, working with, and advising safety across different sites / customers
- Looking for variety within their role, meeting new people and dealing with new risks and challenges on a daily basis – but at the same time maintaining some excellent relationships with existing clients / customers
The role will involve:
- Getting involved in providing HSEQ advice and guidance to direct employees that are carrying out facilities services; working with engineering and technical departments as well as cleaning teams, security teams, front of house staff etc
- Working directly with the end clients and understanding their businesses, offering your advice and guidance directly to them
- Operating across multiple contracts, allowing you to be exposed to numerous different businesses
As the potential Senior Health and Safety Advisor, you will ideally have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of working within an FM provider directly, or working alongside a facilities department internally within your organisation
- A UK driving licence and willing to operate across multiple sites
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Lauren Alsop on 01252 759162 or firstname.lastname@example.org