£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading UK National House Builder, based near to either Coventry or Kettering covering sites across the Midlands. This is to include a salary of up to £45K salary + Car/Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for operational Health and Safety responsibilities around multiple sites within the Midlands area as well as responsibility for three direct reports. Although already market leaders, this organisation having recently secured private investment with huge growth opportunities for the future.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Senior Health and Safety Advisor is required to have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have Construction industry experience (ideally within House Building / New Build environment)
- Have an understanding of CDM requirements.
- Experience of managing direct reports.
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who is able to liaise at all levels.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £45k + Car / Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please send follow the link to apply!