£50k - 55k per year + Van or Car Allowance
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor - £50-55k plus package - Based near Petersfield
Principal People have been retained by a family owned business to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. The position will involve the chance to visit a range of sites across the Hampshire, Sussex, Wessex and East Anglia regions and will be based out of an office near Petersfield. Reporting directly to the Head of Safety, the position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing and high performing business who operate within the Rail sector.
The core function of the role is to visit and engage with site operatives, providing Health and Safety Advice and guidance as well as maintaining and improving all Health and Safety documentation.
Other key responsibilities of the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Conduct site inspections and site audits
- Assist with the review and update of procedures, policies, systems of work and RAMS.
- Improving and maintaining an excellent Health and Safety culture
- Supporting and advising all site teams
- Attend client and contractor meetings as required.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Current or previous Rail sector experience
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- UK driving licence
In return the salary is £50-55k + Company Van or Car allowance, Fuel card, 20 Days annual leave + Bank holidays, Pension scheme and discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.