£45k - 55k per year + Company Car/Car Allowance
6 months ago
Senior H&S Advisor – Southeast – Nationally recognised Principal Contractor
£45,000 - £55,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance or Company Car, 5% Match pension, Private Healthcare, 25 days AL
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for one of the UK’s leading civil engineering Principal Contractors. This role will offer the successful candidate to be involved in some the UK’s most interesting infrastructure projects including HS2. This is a fantastic opportunity for an operational H&S professional who wants the chance to be involved in some exciting a diverse project.
The Ideal candidate will be home based one day a week, 2 days a week on a project near Heathrow with the other two days a week on sites across the southeast including Kent and Hampshire.
The successful candidate will have
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- NEBOSH Diploma is highly desirable
- Experience within, Civil Engineering, Pilling, Groundworks, Construction Earthworks, Highways, Flood Defences
- Experience in undertaking Site Inspections, report writing, stakeholder engagement, accident and incident reporting.
- Experience in behavioural and cultural change
Duties will include
- Site audits and inspections
- Providing H&S support to the site teams.
- Supporting and improving the behaviour change
- Ensuring sites are compliant with legislation and company procedures.
The successful candidate will be offered £45,000 - £55,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance or Company Car, 5% Match pension, Private Healthcare, 25 days AL
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 26471GW