£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor – £55k plus extensive package – Based in Plymouth
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for one of the UK’s leading civil engineering Principal Contractors. This role will offer the successful candidate to be involved in some prestigious and diverse infrastructure projects. This business is looking for a regional, site based Health and Safety professional that will have the autonomy to make the role their own and be a trusted member of an established and experienced team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety and an ability to lead Safety on site.
The position which is primarily based in Plymouth will require frequent travel when required.
The successful candidate will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- NEBOSH Diploma is highly desirable
- Experience within Civil Engineering, Piling, Groundworks, Construction Earthworks, Major projects, Highways or Flood Defence works.
- An understanding and experience of lifting operations.
Duties will include:
- Regular Site audits and site inspections
- Providing H&S support to the operational site teams.
- Working closely with and build relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Supporting and improving the behaviour change programme
- Conduct incident investigations as required.
- Ensuring sites are compliant with legislation and company procedures.
The successful candidate will be offered £45,000 - £55,000 + £5,500 Car Allowance or Company Car, 5% Match pension, Private Healthcare, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, If this is of interest to you, please email me on email@example.com attaching your updated CV.