£49k - 52k per year + Package
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – – £49,000 - £52,000
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property based near Kings Cross London who are expanding the current provision of safety within its well-established safety team!
The team are seeking support for its local operation to support the head of safety with a focus on Health and Safety in its local communities and operations. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled work force to help maintain safe homes and its positive safety culture within head office.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development. The association are currently delivering a range of innovative projects with regards to building safety and building a safer future of communities and residents.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Undertake audits and inspections across the business
- Deliver Health, Safety & Compliance training across the organisation
- Engaging in and helping to deliver safety programmes to help push the company culture from strength to strength
- Management and development of the Health & Safety team
The ideal Senior Health & Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property or corporate-based environment, however.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent health and safety qualification at level 5 or higher
- Graduate grade membership to IOSH as a minimum, ideally working towards Chartership
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to 52,000, flexible working/home working, 28 days leave plus bank holidays, impressive company pension scheme and funding for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.