£50k - 57k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Senior Health and Safety Advisor – Bromford – REF 26788
£50,000 - £57,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 days Annual leave and extensive package.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an exceptional award-winning business, due to the size of recent project. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will join an environment in which internal promotion is actively encouraged and critically; happens. There is ample room to progress to Health and Safety Manager.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advise and coach the site teams
- Advise on project compliance
- Deliver H&S inductions as well as other H&S briefings with the construction team.
- Produce, review and implementation of construction phase plans.
- Reviewing RAMMS
- Support in accident/incident investigations
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience on Major Infrastructure / Redevelopment projects valued at over £100M (e.g., Crossrail, Tideway, Battersea Power station, Hinkley Point)
- NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction, NCRQ or equivalent as a minim
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Examples of driving a positive H&S culture
- Report writing and as well as Understanding and reviewing H&S documentation
- Experience of being involved in accident investigations
- The ability to create a presentation when required
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today. By sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ref 26788GW