£60k - 70k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Senior Health and Safety Business Partner
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health and Safety Business Partner with a globally recognised, high-risk infrastructure and services business.
Reporting to the Head of HSEQ, as the successful Health and Safety Manager, you will benefit from working for a committed senior leadership team with a positive attitude towards safety. Being the Senior Health and Safety Business Partner within a HSEQ team comprising of specialists within their respective fields, this is a diverse role where you will be working closely with the senior leadership team to ensure compliance and a strong safety culture is embedded across all sites.
Operating from your local site, you will spend 3-4 days a week with the operational teams. This is an excellent chance to work for an organisation who strive for the highest levels of health and safety standards and are ambitious in all aspects of their business growth and performance.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to join a diverse and high-risk business, who are a leading infrastructure and construction contractor, renowned for their exceptional Health and Safety standards
- Incredible opportunity to make a genuine difference within an organisation that places a strong emphasis on the importance of Health and Safety
- Opportunities for progression within the wider group and global business
- Access to key stakeholders within the business, giving you an excellent opportunity to influence change and make a real impact on safety performance
- Work for a prestigious and diverse organisation, who truly value their staff and will help develop you personally and professionally
As the Senior Health and Safety Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the wider business leaders in deploying and implementing new HSEQ initiatives and priorities
- Working closely with leaders throughout the business, ensuring there is a consistent Health and Safety vision
- Prioritising risk initially, assessing what needs immediate attention and creating action plans to rectify
- Leading a transformational behavioural change project across the business, further increasing a positive health and safety culture
- Liaising with onsite compliance managers across several sites
- Conducting and reviewing accident investigations
The successful Senior Health and Safety Business Partner will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
- Have significant health, safety and environmental experience gained within large national or international multi-site and high-risk organisations
- Be a people focused individual, who is passionate about0020changing cultures and behaviours
In return, the successful Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will be offered between £60k-£70k, plus a 10% Bonus, up to 8% Matched Pension, 4 x Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Medical, Company Car or £6,000 Car allowance.
If this could be of interest, please apply now for your opportunity to register your application.