£38k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Senior Health and Safety Consultant – Up to £42,000 + £4,000 Car allowance + 25 Days holiday – Home based / Lancashire Regional Travel – *Great Growth Opportunities*
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with rapidly growing services organisation, that have recently been heavily invested in to fuel further growth.
The role will be a mixture of home working, office working (offices are in the North West of the country) and visiting a diverse range of client sites.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks because of the diversity of the company’s clients; meaning that there will be an opportunity to influence and make a difference within a variety of industry sectors.
Internally, you will also support the Head of Health and Safety in ensuring that the company’s Health and Safety Consultants are supported as much as possible as well as policies and procedures are continually developed.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining the business at a great time in their journey and growth – meaning that you will have opportunities to progress in the future
- This is an opportunity to influence / provide advice / provide genuine value to clients in a range of different industry sectors
- There will be a huge amount of variety in your day-to-day role, visiting different clients, places and types of site
- The organisation will fund further qualifications and development opportunities
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Initially your induction will cover the training you need to understand the business and your role in more depth
- You will take responsibility for a pool of clients, managing your own diary to schedule in visits and meetings
- You will be supporting the company’s Head of Health and Safety in the coaching and mentoring of Junior Health and Safety Consultants
- You will be adding real value to small-to-medium businesses that require some support with regards to their Health and Safety
- Working part of the week from home, partly from the office and partly out on client sites
The successful Senior Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A Graduate Member of IOSH or a Chartered Member of IOSH (GradIOSH or CMIOSH) or evidently working towards
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites;
- Ideally experience in working in a variety of industry sectors, however, this is not essential
The successful applicant will receive a salary up to £42,000 + £4,000 p/a car allowance and package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please select ‘Apply now’. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk.