£40k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-established consultancy who work with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the UK. This role is responsible for working with manufacturing clients to identify and work collaboratively on improvement plans for some of the biggest names in the industry. The role offers flexible home working with an office based in Sheffield (required approx. 1 day per week) with various UK travel when required and is to pay a salary of £40-48k + 30 days AL (incl BH’s) + travel expenses + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-respected consultancy who pride themselves on their impeccable service their clientele. Reporting directly into the Director of the business this role offers flexibility and freedom to improve some of the UK’s leaders in manufacturing and mould their health and safety strategy.
The successful Candidate will:
- Be NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent qualified (Essential).
- Have experience working within manufacturing industry.
- Have experience in identify and areas of improvement and implementing initiatives within a business
- Be happy and flexible to travel when required.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of £40-48k + 30 days AL (incl BH’s) + travel expenses + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. If this is of interest, please follow the link to apply!