£55-80k + Package
about 2 years ago
A Senior Health and Safety Manager is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor based in the West London region and covering a large prestigious project around the area. Depending on experience this is to pay £55-80k + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career within a leading construction business. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the company develop their safety culture upon this long term distinguished project.
As Senior Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the H&S across the business unit
- Strategically planning, managing and implemented policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all H&S matters
- Being a champion for change in H&S
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Manager Candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma and or Equivalent and Chartered member of IOSH (GradIOSH may be considered)
- Experience within large scale construction / civils / groundworks projects
- Experience managing a team is essential
- The ability to liaise at all levels including board level
- Experience producing forward thinking Health and Safety strategies
In return, the salary offered for the Senior Health and Safety Manager is up to £80K + an attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!