£55k - 65k per year
almost 2 years ago
Senior Health and Safety Manager £55k-£65k + Company Car or Car Allowance £7,500 – + 15% Bonus - (UK remit with some International travel)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within the distribution and technical manufacturing industry. Working on multiple sites including some international travel, this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking Global Company who are looking for a Senior Health and Safety Manager who will be able to create the strategic policy and procedures needed to drive the business forward.
The Senior Health and Safety Manager will have a unique opportunity to develop new standards for the organisation in the way they shape and lead Health and Safety within the business. Reporting directly into the HSE Director, this multi-site role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right autonomous Health and Safety Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations across the UK and abroad.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation who are a stable business with excellent opportunities to progress
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the cultural change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- You will be a part of a growing and developing team within a role that will develop further
The successful Regional Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Experience of delivering new initiatives and policy within a business
- Experience of writing training content and deliver content that fits specific business requirements
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk