£55k - 65k per year
2 months ago
Senior Health and Safety Manager £55k - £65k + Company Car or Car Allowance £7,500 – + 15% Bonus - (Based in Derby with travel to UK and European sites)
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful global business that works within the Manufacturing industry. Working across the business unit with sites all across the UK and a number in Central Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking Global Company who are looking to appoint a Senior Health and Safety Manager to drive improvements at a strategic and operational level, create standardized processes and develop the HSE team.
The Senior Health and Safety Manager will have a unique opportunity to develop new standards for the organisation and truly make a difference. Reporting directly into Global Health and Safety Director, this is a thrilling opportunity for the right Professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to create global change across a variety of diverse sites in the UK and Europe.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with excellent progression opportunities
- This individual will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive culture change
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- You will have the autonomy to further develop the HSE team reporting to this role
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Experience of managing or developing a team
- Experience of working within processing / healthcare / engineering would be desired although not essential
- Experience covering multiple sites would be desired although not essential
- Management System experience
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk