£65k - 70k per year + Package
01252 759 162
3 months ago
Senior Health & Safety Manager (Site Based) – £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 + Travel Expenses + Private Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays Based Near Fulham
Principal People are seeking an experienced, hands on Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse contractor that works in varying sectors across the Construction industry. Initially this role will be based on one site near Fulham, therefore the correct candidate will be within a commutable distance to this project. The role will then develop into overseeing Health & Safety Managers on multiple sites within London on Major Construction projects after the first 3 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of Health & Safety Managers and grow a team of Advisors and Graduates as the business is going through a period of extensively growth across Health & Safety functions.
You will have an opportunity to work on Major Projects across the full realm of Construction and join the business within a senior position at an truly exciting time for them. Reporting into an experienced Health & Safety Director you will be working closely with skilled professionals on prestigious projects and play an integral part of the businesses upcoming plans.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Health & Safety Manager include:
- Participating in Pre-Start meetings
- Building relationships and setting standards on the sites
- Recruiting and appointing Health & Safety professionals
- Liaising regularly with site teams and managers
- Implementing and delivering SHEQ campaigns
- Supporting training functions
- Leading a team of Safety professionals
The successful Senior Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Strong experience within the Construction or Infrastructure Industry
- Experience in Managing a team of Health & Safety professionals
- Commutable to West London within 90 minutes via Public Transport
Beneficial criteria of the Senior Health & Safety Manager Include:
- Ideally CMIOSH or working towards, However GradIOSH will be considered at a minimum
- Diploma or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Temporary Works
- Strong understanding of Lifting Operations
- Experience in Major Projects, namely Major Civils
- Experience having worked for a Tier 1 Contractor
In return the successful Senior Health & Safety Manager – Up To 70k + Travel Expenses + Private Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please email me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.