£40k - 55k per year
over 2 years ago
Senior Health and Safety Officer – £40K-55K – Offices in Kent and East London– covering various sites
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Senior Health and Safety Officer in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Social Housing organisations working within the maintenance division, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, arranging training for contactors, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Assisting with creating and implementing new Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implementing a positive Health and Safety
The ideal Senior Health and Safety Officer will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to Health and safety Advisor who are seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £40K-£55K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 24 days annual leave
- 15% Pension
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Ideally NEBOSH Diploma (would consider NEBOSH General)
- Hold experience within Health and Safety within construction or social housing.
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com