£40,550 per year
almost 2 years ago
I am currently seeking a Senior Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor to join one of the UK’s leading charitable organizations.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a real difference. As the Senior Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to progress and most of all; develop your career within Health and Safety. The next Senior Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will be based from home and will be traveling to a range of sites within the UK.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a nationally renowned charitable organisation that is at the forefront of what they do. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with the variety of multisite travel to a range of sites throughout the UK combined with flexibility needed to keep up a fantastic work/life balance.
As the Senior Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor performance and compliance across the organisation and drive the implementation of the organisations Safety Management Systems.
- Provide guidance and expertise on the Health and Safety matters related to contractor/supplier management and premises Health and Safety construction, asbestos management and maintenance requirements
- Develop, implement and review corporate policies and guidelines relating to contractor compliance, property management including the CDM 2015 guidelines
The ideal Senior Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will have a:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety (e.g. NVQ Level 5 / NVQ Level 4 / Health and Safety Degree)
- Detailed knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation in relation to premises and contract management
- Relevant experience and training in relation to Asbestos Legislation and Management of Asbestos in premises
- Excellent Knowledge of Facilities Management and legal requirements relating to premises management
- In depth understanding of effective Health and Safety Management best practice and strategies in relation to contractor procurement and general contract management
- Ideally a construction and related qualification (NEBOSH Construction Certificate highly desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40,550 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming few weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.