£55k - 65k per year
11 months ago
Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager - Based near Castle Comb, Chippenham - up to £65K + £6,500 CA or Company Car, Private Pension up to 17%, Private healthcare, bonus up to 25%- and 26-days AL + BH.
Principal people are currently working with an internationally recognised brand who are currently seeking a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The role will involve managing a team of three HSE Advisors and managing HSE across a large manufacturing and logistics site with occasional travel every couple of weeks.
This organisation has a forward-thinking mindset towards working, providing great flexibility towards its employees. This role reports into the Head of HSES for this Businesses unit and you will be involved in supporting developing and delivering HSE strategy as well as overseeing, maintaining and implementing HSES compliance on site.
The key responsibilities of the successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be:
- Providing development of a positive HSE culture
- Provide guidance and advice on HSE policies, legislation, industry standards
- Preparing regular reports on operational HSE performance
- Advise on health and safety training requirements
- Investigate accidents investigations
- Support the Head of HSE in developing HSE strategies
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will hold:
- HSE experience within Manufacturing, warehousing, or a logistics environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an HSE Manager or Leader
In return the salary is £55-65K + Company Car or Car Allowance £6,500, up to 25% bonus, healthcare, up to 17% private pension scheme, 26 Days AL with the option to buy up to 5 more.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on email@example.com