£55k - 65k per year
10 months ago
Senior Health Safety and Environment Manager - Based near Coventry - up to £65K + £6,500 CA or Company Car, Private Pension up to 17%, Private healthcare, bonus up to 25%- and 26-days AL + BH.
Principal People are currently working with an internationally recognised brand who are currently seeking a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager. The role will involve managing a team of 6 HSEQ professional and leading HSEQ across the UK for this growing business unit which design, install and maintains products within the rail sector.
This organisation has a forward-thinking mindset towards working, providing great flexibility towards its employees. This role reports into the Head of HSES for this Businesses Stream and you will be involved in supporting developing and delivering HSEQ strategy as well as overseeing, maintaining, and implementing HSES compliance on site.
The key responsibilities of the successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be:
- Providing development of a positive HSE culture
- Providing guidance and advice on HSE policies, legislation, industry standards
- Preparing regular reports on operational HSE performance
- Advising on health and safety training requirements
- Investigating accidents investigations
- Supporting the Head of HSE in developing HSE strategies
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager will hold:
- Some experience or exposure to the Rail sector including e.g. Network Rail, TOC, FOC, Contractor experience
- H&S Experience within Construction, Engineering, Facilities, M&E or Hard Services
- NEBSOH Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience as an HSE Manager or Leader
In return the salary is £55-65K + Company Car or Car Allowance £6,500, up to 25% bonus, healthcare, up to 17% private pension scheme, 26 Days AL with the option to buy up to 5 more.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on email@example.com REF: 25637COV
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.