£45k - 55k per year
about 2 years ago
Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor – Corporate Office / Facilities – Maidenhead / London / Hoddesdon - £45,000 to £55,000 + Package
Principal People are thrilled to be exclusively engaged by a global leader in the medical research industry to identify a Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to oversee the day to day health and safety across their world-class office facilities.
The company’s HS&E is still in its infancy, and this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for their second or third role in health and safety and is seeking a transitional role between Advisor level and Management level.
You will have the opportunity to really create and shape something for yourself in this role and it will give you a fantastic foothold in your career moving forward, working for an internationally recognised organisation.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Contribute to the consistent maintenance of HSE programs to ensure the company is complaint with local legislation and industry best practice
- Support different business areas / divisions with regards to HSE matters
- Collating and providing reports to the company’s Management and Director team
- Help create innovative HSE projects to implement business wide
The successful Senior HSE Advisor will have:
- 5 years of experience across Environmental, Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent level) qualification
- Experience of working in Facilities / Property / Office safety / Retail / Technology (desirable)
In return, the successful Senior HSE Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £55,000 plus bonus and package.
This is an urgent requirement for the client, and the client can facilitate interviews as soon as next week, so if you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .