£50k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
17 days ago
Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Manager – Logistics – Home-Based – £50-55K + Car / Car Allowance
Principal People are exclusively working with a International Logistics Company searching for a Senior Health, Safety and Environment Manager.
This role will offer a great opportunity to inspire and engage a range of stakeholders on a range of sites and truly drive forward the overall HSE performance within the business.
This role is homebased with travel across the UK where required. The role with have four direct HSE reports and will deputise for the HSE Director in their absence.
This role suits a driven individual who is not only looking for progression within their career but also the chance to shape the HSE culture within the business going forward.
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level preferred)
- Experience in managing a Health and Safety Team (Desirable)
- Experience within a Logistics, Warehousing, Freight, FMCG or similar
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the HSE Director to devise and implement world class HSE strategy
- Being a senior member of the Health and Safety Department and leading the HSE direction
- Leading a team of four Health and Safety Business Partners
- Coaching stakeholders across the business so as to imbed HSE within the operation
- Travelling between the different sites and coaching the site teams
- Mentoring and developing the more junior HSE professionals within the business
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org