£50k - 60k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager, 50k - 60k + 24 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays + Company Car or 6k Car Allowance + 10% Minimum Pension Scheme, based near Bolton
Principal People are seeking a Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Professional to be part of an expanding business that works in diverse sectors including civil engineering, utilities and construction. With multiple sites across the North West, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to take that next step.
The company has heavily focused on the reduction of incidents and promotes Health and Safety as a priority. There is potential for the right candidate to develop a team within the division and progress through the business to a director level.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will include:
- Maintaining an excellent health & safety culture
- Responsibility for strategic leadership of HSQE management and compliance
- Liaising with the board of directors regarding HSQE performance
- Promoting continuous development and improvement of HSQE performance
- Assisting with bids and tenders
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in auditing and management systems
- Be within a commutable distance to Bolton
- Full UK Driver’s License
In return the successful Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be entitled to up to £60k + Company Car or £6k Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + Minimum 10% Pension Scheme + Cash Healthcare Scheme
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.