£50k - 55k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager - £47- £55K plus extensive package based near Buckingham, Milton Keynes
An exceptional opportunity has arisen as a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Managerto join a market leading and growing organisation who have established themselves as an expert in their specific field. A highly regarded and reputable organisation who operate within highly hazardous environments including Oil and Gas, Industrial and Power, the position will be working with multiple high profile clients and contracts. Holding exceptional core values, this position offers extensive opportunity for personal growth and progression.
Working within the office near Buckingham and covering sites across the UK and potential for global travel as required, the successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Managerwill work closely with a wide range of individuals and report directly into the Global HSEQ Director.
Due to the extensive growth of the company, this newly created role offers an exceptional platform for the successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to establish themselves with a globally recognised organisation and truly shape the position and enhance Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across the business.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
· Regular board reports
· Create and implement initiatives
· Manage and review Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems.
· Work to and adhere to companywide Health and Safety standards.
· Implement and update policies and procedures
· Overseeing the health and safety for the UK and globally as required
· Integrating the newly operational sites into the group policies and procedures
· Conducting risk assessments and audits
· Manage health and safety professionals
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Managerwill hold:
· 5 years’ experience working with within Health and Safety in a high risk industry including Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Industrial Waste and Power
· NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is highly desirable.
In return the salary is £47-£55k + travel expenses + 7% pension scheme + 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays + discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.