£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Senior Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager - 60k + Company Car + Fuel Car + Healthcare + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + 8% Pension Scheme – Based near Glasgow (National)
Principal People are seeking a Senior HSQE Professional to be part of a successful and hardworking team with multiple live projects across Scotland this is a fantastic opportunity to lead HSQE within a profitable organisation.
This company works on exciting and diverse projects and are looking for a Senior HSQE Manager that will hold full autonomy and be a trusted member of the Health & Safety team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and knowledgeable Health & Safety professional who holds a passion for Health & Safety.
Currently working on multiple Civil Engineering and Rail projects across Scotland, this operational and multi-site position is a great opportunity to work your way up and be supported throughout your career.
Key responsibilities of this Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager include:
- Building Relationships Across All Areas of the Business
- Influencing Operational Safety Teams
- Undertaking Accident Investigations
- Presenting HSQE Data
- Driving Continuous Safety Improvement
- Advising Operational Teams on Safety Documentation
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH or Working Towards
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Experience within Rail or Civil Engineering
Beneficial criteria for the Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager are:
- Environmental Qualification
- Auditing Qualification
- Familiar with RISQS
- Plant Experience
- Working knowledge of ISO & OHSAS accreditations
In return the successful Senior Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Manager will receive 60k + Company Car + Fuel Car + Healthcare + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + 8% Pension Scheme
If this is of interest to you, please email me on email@example.com.