£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Senior Housing Manager - £35k - £40k – Brighton
Social Housing Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a commercial housing provider to recruit for a Senior Housing Manager. The organisation we are partnered with are ambitious, growing and expanding and have a passion for providing high quality care, support, and housing for vulnerable adults.
The organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Housing Manager to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations, working closely with the Head of Property to implement new processes and procedures while building key relationships and working in partnership with local authorities and external and internal stakeholders.
The Senior Housing Manager core responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operational management including the monitoring of voids, rent collection, staff performance and service delivery
- Managing intensive housing management issues and complaints, ensuring that complaints and resident feedback are dealt with promptly
- Leading and overseeing all of housing and tenant management tasks carried out by colleagues in all areas of housing management
- Building relationships and working in partnership with new and current support providers and other external agencies in regard to new and existing properties
- Contributing to the development and implementation of strategic plans and service standards
- Previous experience working within a property related environment with people with support needs
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation
- Experience of managing, leading, and motivating a small/medium sized team
- Experience of writing and presenting reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Senior Housing Manager to secure a role in an organisation that is rapidly expanding and there is room the right individual to grow.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability August.
If you are interested, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or apply to email@example.com