£50k - 60k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting an incredibly rare exciting career opportunity through a newly created role for a Senior HR Manager, to join a well-established and thriving company based in Felixstowe.
This position will offer the successful candidate an incredible opportunity to develop their skillset through working in an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same. You will be working within the HR team managing two HR admin team members and working closely with senior management to prepare and implement HR strategy. In return, our client can offer you the chance to put your own individual stamp on this role, working within a fast-growing company offering a lot of autonomy, this is a golden opportunity for any enthusiastic and driven induvial.
The successful Senior Human Recourse Manager will report directly to the Head of Human Resources.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and maintaining Hr polices procedures via handbooks etc.
- Responsibility for all TUPE processes
- Keeping up to date with UK employment legislations
- Long term to develop performance appraisal systems
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Managing two Hr admin team members
- Design and work across HR projects
The successful Senior HR Manager will have:
- Qualified CIPD Membership
- Proven Hr generalist experience on both strategic and operational level (including TUPE)
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Proven experience dealing with unions and negotiation with unions
- Experience working with a larger organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional planning and project management skills and experience
In return, the successful Senior HR Manager will be offered a salary of up to £60k depending on qualifications and experience with a benefits package including; a generous annual bonus scheme + holiday + pension and company car.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.