£40k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor – Wellingborough – Up to £48,000 – Manufacturing
Principal People are currently looking for a Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor who would like an opportunity to work within a highly regulated manufacturing environment for a UK Wide Company based in Wellingborough.
The successful Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will work closely with the operational department on continuous culture improvement and will have the opportunity to develop their skills within an experienced HSE team.
This is a very hands on position so experience within a manufacturing or process driven environment is essential.
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma Preferred)
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Production environment essential
- COMAH and COSH Experience Desirable
The successful Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will:
- Proactively promote the HSE agenda by leading agreed HSE campaigns to target key operational risks, providing accurate, timely H&S training to all staff where required
- Have experience within a manufacturing or process driven environment within a HSE function
- Practical knowledge of working within defined Environmental, Health & Safety procedures particularly ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Support the UK HSE Manager on a cultural behaviour change programme and continuously develop the safety culture for the site
The successful applicant will receive a salary between £40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience. Benefits include; pension, free life assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.