£45k - 52k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Lift Engineer (Lead Engineer) – up to £52,000 + Car Allowance
We are currently looking for a Senior Lift Engineer to join an award-winning housing association accredited with the Investors in People Award. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. You will be supported by the current team reporting into the Mechanical Services Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation and to join them at a point of expansion within the newly formed team supporting the inhouse direct maintenance function, developing a positive safety culture and helping to develop and nurture the in-house team ensuring safe, quality homes.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are achieving high levels of compliance and are striving to move from strength to strength. They team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- Experience delivering complex lift servicing and maintenance programmes within an estate, housing, maintenance services provider or private property provider
- The ability to plan, manage and deliver results through an in-house workforce and sub-contractors
- A HND, NHC or equivalent qualification in an engineering or related topic
The successful Senior Lift Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders in the maintenance team to ensure lift compliance across the portfolio
- Overseeing and leading on capital works for the repair, replacement and instillation across a range of lifts
- Responsible for managing contract performance, review of lift design to help deliver value for money and alignment with energy management, and identifying areas for improvement
In return the successful Senior Lift Engineer will receive a starting salary of up to £52,000 plus a great package. This includes a company car allowance, mileage paid at HMRC rates, company bonus I.T equipment company pension scheme, incremental leave rising to 31days + BH and opportunity for internal promotion & development.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.