£600 - 650 per day
10 months ago
Senior Project Manager (Building Safety and Compliance) - £600 to £650 per day (outside IR35) 6-month contract – Property Management
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Project Manager (Compliance) to join a Property Management organisation. This is a home-based position with travel to sites in the South of England once per week.
Reporting to the Head of Business Improvement, the successful candidate will support the organisation in ensuring property compliance across Asbestos, Fire, Water, Lifts, Electric and Gas.
As the Senior Project Manager (Compliance) you will be:
- Ensuring compliance throughout all the properties
- Managing programme of works
- Being the point of contact for compliance issues
- Managing the procurement of suppliers
- Providing reports for key stakeholders within the organisation.
The successful Senior Project Manager (Compliance) will have the following experience as a minimum:
- Experience working in a property management, social housing, or estates environment.
- Be flexible to travel to the office when necessary.
- Have experience managing all six key areas of compliance within property management / housing environment
This is an immediate requirement, with interview availability over the next week. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252759162 or email your CV directly to email@example.com