£52k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Surveyor – £52,000 + Benefits – South West London
We have been partnered with a leading organisation that provide housing at different levels of affordability for people living in London and the surrounding areas. With ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join the organisation with this being a newly created role and to create an innovative approach to building safety.
The main purpose of this role is to work across a diverse portfolio to ensure a high level of technical and contract management expertise to support the delivery of programmes and fire remediation works to improve the safety of homes.
As the Senior Project Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Proving technical advice to the Building Safety Team and reviewing maintenance services to buildings in scope according to the Safer Future Programme and requirements set out by the government.
- Producing concise reports as required for properties ensuring identified actions are completed through follow up post inspections.
- Co-ordinating and working collaboratively with external services providers including legal, fire engineering, building consultancy and contractors to delivery programmes of remediation works to improve the safety of the homes we own and manage.
- Reviewing proposal for works and working practices to ensure buildings are well maintained and that fire safety and structural integrity are not compromised and providing adequate fire stopping measures to ensure compartmentation is maintained to the required standards.
The ideal Senior Project Surveyor will have:
- Fire, Architectural or Building related Degree
- Experience of planning and delivery of complex programmes in housing sector
- A good level of construction technology, building pathology and contract administration knowledge.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for work essential.
In return, the successful Senior Project Surveyor will be offered a starting salary of up to £52,000 plus a competitive package including an excellent annual leave allowance, flexible working opportunities, pension scheme, learning and development opportunities, interest-free season ticket loan and much more.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.