£50k - 65k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Senior Quality Engineer – £50,000 to £65,000 + £6,500 Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Generous Package - Automotive and Aerospace – South East England - *Award-winning Global Manufacturer*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a world leading manufacturing organisation, specialising in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics to identify a Senior Quality Engineer to work closely with their design project teams to manage quality throughout the entire life cycle of their products globally.
This is a unique and strategic role, influencing quality management from product idea conception all the way through to product roll-outs; including playing a significant role product innovation, product lifecycle, design transfer and manufacturing / roll-out. You will steer, shape and influence the quality management strategy throughout this process and implement strategy across sites globally.
You will be working remotely from home mostly, with 25% of your time travelling to the company’s head office in Surrey as well as having an opportunity to travel globally in future.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to steer, shape and influence strategy across a world leading organisation
- This is a rare and unique opportunity to offer your quality management expertise to design and project teams, making a significant difference to the quality of every day, household products that will be used by the majority of people
- You will be joining a thriving and growing company that is flourishing despite the challenges that have been presented by COVID-19
- You will enjoy a market leading remuneration package as a reward for your hard work, and part of a value driven organisation that put people at the centre of everything they do
- There is an extremely healthy appetite for quality management throughout the senior leadership team all the way through to site operatives, meaning that you can influence reasonable change with little resistance
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will be:
- Contributing to the strategy and Quality Management System (QMS) in relation to the design of new products and throughout the product lifecycle
- Reporting design quality performance metrics to senior leadership
- Conducting root cause investigations and contributing to design project management
- Building relationships with colleagues globally to influence new quality engineering processes, standards and quality management tools
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will have:
- A degree level qualification in a related subject; Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement
- Experience in working alongside design / product development teams in the following industries; Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Cosmetics and / or Pharmaceuticals
- Experience of working in a large, potentially international business
In order to be considered for this opportunity, click ‘apply’ or send your details directly to Lauren Alsop at Principal People on firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by calling 01252 945987.