£380 - 420 per day
7 months ago
Senior Quality Manager – Construction - £380pd to £420pd – Derbyshire - *Excellent opportunity for a strategic Quality Manager*
Principal People are delighted to have been engaged by a leading construction and development organisation based in Derbyshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic Quality Manager / Senior Quality Manager / Head of Quality to enter the business and complete a review of the company’s existing Quality Management System (QMS) through an objective lens, and support the company in creating a plan to improve quality throughout the business.
There is a clear appetite from the organisation to get things right, first time around and they are relying on your expertise to help them on their journey to maintaining and achieving that.
The role will be a mixture of home working, operating from the company’s Derbyshire offices and travelling to sites across the North West, North East and South East of England.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
- This is a rare opportunity to work with a business with a genuine appetite for Quality for a short period of time and adding a huge amount of value to their business operations
- You will be able to present an honest account of current business operations at a board level, and work with senior leaders and operational teams to create a plan of action and improvement moving forward
- You will be able to pick apart unnecessary documentation and processes, and streamline the QMS throughout the business
As the Senior Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Initially entering the business and getting a full understanding of operations
- Once you have enough information around business operations, you will have an opportunity to present your findings at a board level and make recommendations of improvement
- You will then create an action plan and hold operations to account to implement a new and improved way of working
The ideal Senior Quality Manager will:
- Have experience operating in a Quality Assurance role within the Construction industry
- Have experience of operating strategically in an Quality role. The company are looking for someone with direct experience of improving quality management systems and business operations as opposed to someone who has predominantly conducted quality inspections / tests
- UK Driving License
- Be proficient in IT systems and Microsoft applications
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954 958 or email email@example.com to express your interest.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.