£27k - 33k per year
01252 759 162
27081 - NK
10 days ago
27081 - NK
Senior Resourcing Partner
Principal People are the leading Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality, Sustainability and CSR Recruitment organisation in the UK.
We work with clients in a wide range of industry areas across the UK, Europe and Globally and work with brands such as Gucci, Balfour Beatty, Formula E, Travis Perkins, M&S, Body Shop, Deliveroo, Sky, IKEA, Heathrow Airport, Rolls Royce, Muller, Dominos, Costa Coffee, and ITV to name a few.
We have placed exceptional candidates in HSEQ, CSR and Sustainability jobs since 1986. Our enviable reputation in the industry and knowledge of our market provides solutions across the globe.
Our charitable initiative Safety4Good, which we developed alongside some of the most prominent Health and safety Leaders, helps us to raise the positive profile of the profession, whilst supporting a number of worthwhile charities and NPO’s. Personal growth and development of up-and-coming talent is key to us, and Safety4Good enables us to support the development of health and safety professionals, as well as our own incredible team.
This is an opportunity for an individual with a passion for customer service, with significant opportunity to grow and expand your role in the future.
Some experience working within a resourcing recruitment position is needed with the ability to show proven success in a current or past position.
We are a passionate business, who do all that we can to offer a great working environment which rewards our amazing team.
Principal People are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor. We have grown by 600% over the past 5 years and having recovered the business through the global pandemic, we are now recruiting a number of roles to enable us to continue our growth.
What does it mean to work in recruitment?
Recruitment put simply, is finding the right candidates for another business. Our Recruitment Consultants spend their days building relationships with businesses, while our
Resourcing Partners spend their time finding the right candidates for our clients.
The Senior Resourcing Partner will be responsible for:
- Working in partnership with your Consultant to understand a job brief and set about finding the best possible candidates, searching across our database, external job boards, LinkedIn and social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Representing a wide range of our clients and recruiting for different businesses frequently, getting to know their business and describing different organisations and working cultures to candidates.
- Talking to and meeting with candidates on a constant basis – this is THE job for someone who loves engaging with people.
- Interviewing candidates and introducing those you feel passionately about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, so that we can develop and support you to become the most successful you can be!
- Assisting candidates through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, from helping them to put their best foot forward, to keeping in touch long after they have successfully secured the position.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day and have a truly wonderful team around us.
Salary and Package
- £27,000 to £33,000 basic salary plus car allowance
- Support team bonus, paid quarterly which can boost your basic salary by up to £2,000 per
- 25 days AL + Bank Holidays and increase by 1 every year of service up to (32 days)
- Phone Allowance £10 per month
- Wellbeing Allowance £30 per month
- 8 Days Parental Leave a year
- Team Holidays
- Half year family party
- Companywide Quarterly celebrations (Meals out, parties, team building etc)
- Team Quarterly celebrations (Meals out, parties, team building, golf day, spa day)
- Monthly High Achievers Lunch Club
- Private Medical
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual support team celebration
- Funded Training and Qualifications where required
Please contact Nicky Klein to register your interest in this role; email@example.com
Principal People are always keen to secure amazing talent for our business. Should this role not be for you but you are interested in joining our fantastic team, please reach out to see what other opportunities we have available. Contact; firstname.lastname@example.org