£52k - 58k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Senior Safety Assurance Manager – South London - £52,000-£58,000
We have an exceptional opportunity for a leading and high performing Housing Association in the social housing sector. The organisation we are partnering with are one of the biggest Housing Associations providing social housing and are leading the way for many other service providers within London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation and a great way to further your career and take on a new challenge.
The successful Senior Safety Assurance Manager will be responsible for leading a team within the Safety Assurance division and providing specialist support to internal and external stakeholders. The right candidate will have demonstrable experience working with the key property compliance areas (e.g. gas, legionella, asbestos) as well as a strong knowledge of CDM.
The Senior Safety Assurance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring strategy for safety management is promoted and implemented across the organisation, including policy, procedure and training
- Managing a team of safety professionals and providing them with support and guidance in the delivery of the service and the quality being provided
- Developing and implementing processes for contractors and consultants with regular monitoring and appraisals of process
- Working to develop and then implement and manage the programme of routine inspections, audits, tours and visits in line with the Assurance Models on core operational risks and practices
- Providing a programme of training developed with the Group Safety Assurance Manager and Director and build competency amongst the staff.
Essential Requirements for the Senior Safety Assurance Manager:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience managing a team
- A background working within housing or property
- Strong knowledge of CDM and demonstrable evidence of understanding of accident/incident investigations
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £52,000 - £58,000 based on experience. In addition to this they will receive 25 days holiday which rises with service, company bonus scheme, interest free season ticket loans and matched pension contributions. They also offer a flexible benefits scheme where you can select your own benefits package from a range offered including healthcare, financial and lifestyle benefits.
If you are interested please contact Ella Loveland on 01252 954972 or apply to email@example.com