£55,000 - £62,000
4 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a rapidly expanding corporate telecoms business who are looking for a Senior Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager to undertake a 12-month fixed term contract, working a hybrid position with two working days from home and the other three from either their London or Crawley based offices. This role will include managing and maintaining ISO accreditations of the integrated management systems, Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the company processes and procedures, manage and maintain the company policies and plans, including accident and incident investigation, reporting and analysis. This is predominantly an office focused role with occasional visit to client sites. They are looking for a strong communicator who has a strong experience working with ISO accreditation and management systems and is to pay £55-62k + 25 days AL + Pensions + Benefits.
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum (ideally Diploma level)
- Internal auditing qualifications minimum
- Have strong experience working with ISO Management Systems
- Any experience of security or ISO 27001 is desirable but not essential
- Be an engaging, communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!