£50k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Senior Social Value Consultant - £50k - £60k plus commission, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus extensive package, flexible working based near Waterloo
Principal People are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with a multi-million pound organisation as they search for a Senior Social Value Consultant. Our client is a market leader specialising in assessing and improving the social value and sustainability of projects and global organisations.
Reporting into the Head of Consultancy, this is a strategic position that will see you working with both private and public sector clients. Our client is an expanding and forward thinking organisation and as a result we are looking to engage with passionate social value and sustainability leaders that have a deep understanding of the real estate industry.
The business’ exponential growth has been consistent in recent months despite the precarious market and they have received a multi-million pound investment leading to continued expansion. This is a business critical role and will support the growth of this market leader. Subsequently, the Senior Social Value Consultant will have unlimited progression opportunities and will be expected to grow a team in the future.
As well as the opportunity to join a growing and innovative business there is the potential to earn uncapped commission and progress into a more senior role within the business.
The successful Senior Social Value Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Liaising with real estate, financial and corporate sector clients
- Working closely with Account Managers and other internal stakeholders
- Strategically planning what services and products the company are offering
- Managing projects for international clients
- Identifying areas for business growth with new and existing clients
- Developing the business unit and growing a team of Consultants
The successful Senior Social Value Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management within real estate or related industries
In return the successful Senior Social Value Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission based on business growth with new and existing clients
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.