£36k - 45k per year
10 months ago
Senior Sustainability Consultant - £36k-£45k plus discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexible working structure based near Bury
Are you an experienced sustainability professional looking for their next role in the new year? Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an international and market leading sustainability consultancy that is looking to add to their well-established team as a result of continuous growth. Operating across real estate and financial sectors, this is the opportunity to manage your own projects with clients that include household names. Working across a diverse range of contracts, this is the opportunity to work alongside a market leading team of passionate Sustainability Consultants, with occasional travel across the UK.
Having recently won new contracts, the business is looking to expand their impressive team and as a result have a requirement for a Senior Sustainability Consultant. Reporting directly into the Associate Director, the successful candidate will help manage Junior Sustainability Consultants as well as managing key accounts for this global and market leading sustainability consultancy.
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will have responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct and support with the production of sustainability reporting (e.g. GRESB, ESOS)
- Support the development and continuous improvement of the environment and energy management systems
- Nurture existing client relationships
- Manage a small team of Junior Sustainability Consultants
The successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will have:
- Degree level in related discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a sustainability professional within real estate or a corporate sector
- Be up to date with current energy and sustainability legislation
In return the successful Senior Sustainability Consultant will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
- Private health care
- Dedicated charity days
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.