£33k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Service Manager – £33,000 - £38,000 – South London
Social Housing Recruitment are working with Housing provider that manage homelessness services across London and the South region. They are looking for a Service Manager to manage supported housing services and lead a team to develop and maintain high quality supported accommodation services for individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the 100 best not for profit organisations who are renowned for their investment in their employees where they go the extra mile. This includes flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, generous annual leave and much more!
The Service Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the implementation of a maintenance programme for properties within the region, ensuring each property is maintained in accordance with our Housing Standards
- Ensuring the accommodation is maintained to a high standard of repair and provides a safe and welcoming space for those who live and work there
- Developing and managing a team to deliver high quality, solution focussed, innovative and dynamic support to service users across a range of services
- Ensuring effective recruitment, retention, motivation and performance management of all staff and volunteers within services
The successful Service Manager must possess:
- Relevant experience of working in social housing, homelessness, substance misuse, mental health, or another comparable field
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of managing and monitoring a team
- Knowledge and understanding on housing legislation and regulation
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £38,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including flexible working schemes, a dedicated budget for CPD, 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday and much more.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email d.mclachlan@Shrecruit.co.uk to express your interest.