£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Newly created position on a new site – SHE Advisor –Salary up to £45,000 + package – Yorkshire
Principal People are currently recruiting for a SHE Advisor in partnership with a specialised manufacturing organisation due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is a newly created position offering the chance for you to work autonomously and add your stamp to the organisation. The position is working within the SHE Operations Department and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety engagement towards Health, Safety and Environment.
Having a dotted line reporting to the Senior SHE Manager you will play a key part in contributing SHE improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful FTSE 250 company who have developed this new SHE Advisor position due to phenomenal growth in the company.
- Newly created site so there’s chance to implement new initiatives and make your own mark onsite.
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in SHE.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to SHE from the business and Site Leader.
The successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Identify SHE risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Auditing and maintaining the ISO 14001 and 45001 management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Demonstrable environmental experience.
- Ideally Experienced with management systems including ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or Logistics or engineering environment although not essential.
A salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.