£25k - 28k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting position based in Blackpool. The highly reputable and award winning Food Manufacturing organisation are looking for their new experienced SHE Advisor to join the business.
This position is perfect for a Junior Health and Safety professional looking to progress within their career and have the autonomy to be able to put their own stamp on the role and make a difference within the business.
The successful SHE Advisor will report directly to the Health and Safety Manager and a dotted line to the Site Director. The SHE Advisor will take responsibility for all SHE queries and concerns on a day to day basis and will work to encourage pro-active Health and Safety behaviours. This position will include coaching and advising site managers on all SHE related concerns, training the workforce and managing any changes needed through business requirements.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Linking in with company Gap Analysis to ascertain areas SHE development across the site both in the short term and longer term
- Delivering all training within the site
- Work closely with the Health and Safety manager to Improve the SHE cultures to help reach standards of excellence throughout the company
- Managing any changes necessary through business needs in terms of SHE
- Providing leadership and expertise to members of staff on site, ensuring people are behaving in a safe manner
- Improve and maintain all SHE management systems onsite
The successful SHE Advisor will have:
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector although not essential
- Demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety, Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to influence and encourage pro-active behaviours to improve the overall health and safety culture
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.