£30k - 37k per year
over 1 year ago
Health, Safety & Environment Advisor – Up To 37k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays - Based Near Southampton
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse contractor that works in the Construction sectors. With multiple sites across the South this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Safety, Health and Environment within a fantastic organisation that hold strong company values at the heart of what they do.
This company provides all construction aspects and construction related services to clients within Social Housing, Education and Leisure among many others and are looking for a SHE Advisor that will hold autonomy and be a trusted member of the SHE team. We are looking for an engaging, collaborative and sociable SHE professional who will be adaptable to the situation they are in and pride themselves on making a workplace safer.
This business oversees a varying scale of Build, Refurb and Building Services projects across the South and are seeking the right SHE professional who has a drive and passion for Safety, Health and Environment to work within a growing and ambitious business.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor include:
- Conducting site audits
- Building relationships
- Attending site and office meetings
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Involvement in SHE campaigns
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Assisting with Management System Development
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction
- Strong experience within Fit Out, Refurb or similar
- Experience with Asbestos, legionella or hold P405 Qualification
- Full UK Driver’s License
Beneficial Criteria of this Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor are:
- Experience with Management Systems and supporting software
- Qualifications in ISO or OHSAS standards
- Environmental Qualification
- PTTLS or similar Training Qualification
- Manual Handling Certificate
In return the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will receive 30k - 37k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.