£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are working on behalf of a key client within the Ilkeston area and we are looking for a SHEQ Advisor to run the Health and Safety for an engineering and recycling site.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the site. Working with the site General Manager and the Head of Health and Safety, you will have the opportunity to work with many different risks and have the opportunity to implement your own individual mark onto the site.
SHEQ Advisor – Ilkeston – Engineering / Recycling Industry
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Engineering / Recycling/ Logistics/ Heavy Plant or similar environment
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational team in increasing the standard of HSEQ
- Conducting accidents and investigations across the site
- Reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures for the site
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments and method statements on the site as well as coaching others on how to complete these.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.