£40k - 50k per year
11 months ago
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor – £40-50k + Company Car / Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + Private Medical, London and Surrounding areas
Principal People are seeking a health and safety professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse contractor that works in the Hard FM and Construction sectors. With multiple sites across London and surrounding areas, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Safety, Health, Environment and Quality within a fantastic organisation that hold strong company values at the heart of what they do.
This company regularly works within social housing and provides all construction related services to the clients and are looking for a SHEQ Advisor that will hold autonomy and be a trusted member of the SHEQ team. We are looking for an engaging, collaborative and sociable SHEQ professional who will be adaptable to the situation they are in.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor include:
- Conducting site audits
- Building relationships
- Attending site and office meetings
- Producing and delivering toolbox talks
- Liaising regularly with site teams
- Involvement in SHEQ campaigns
- Enforcing policies and procedures
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will ideally hold:
- A NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Strong experience within Refurbishment, Maintenance, Hard FM, Fit Out or similar
- A full UK Driver’s License
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels of a business.
In return the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will be offered up to £50,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + Private Medical
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please apply with your up to date CV