£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
SHEQ Compliance Officer – £30k - £40k + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Based Near Bristol
Principal People are seeking a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Fit Out, Maintenance and Refurbishment sectors. This office -based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health and Safety.
This company has grown substantially and is a market leader in there industry. They are now looking for a proactive, innovative and hands on SHEQ Compliance Officer to assist them with all aspects across SHEQ Compliance.
This role will provide an opportunity to work alongside experienced Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professionals and be part of a business that values the retention and skills of their staff.
Key responsibilities of this SHEQ Compliance Officer role include:
- Carrying out any relevant Training
- Assisting in maintaining management systems across standard of ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001
- Controlling the company’s certifications and memberships
- Audits of internal and external management systems
- Controlling and updating the SHEQ/Business Support documents and records
- Monitoring quality performance and compliance on all projects
- Reporting on any SHEQ processes to the SHEQ Manager or Director.
The successful SHEQ Compliance Officer will hold:
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
Beneficiaries of the SHEQ Compliance Officer role include:
- Experience or knowledge of Management Systems
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience within the Construction Industry
- Strong IT skills
In return the successful SHEQ Compliance Officer will be entitled to up to £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 + Discretionary Bonus + Pension Scheme + 20 Days plus Bank Holidays and more.
If this is of interest to you, please email me on email@example.com