£38k - 43k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental professional to work within a Manufacturing company based in Bridgwater.
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Health and Safety department for a manufacturing site, so experience within Health and Safety is essential.
The role will be based on a single site, and you will be working closely with the operational team and have a big focus upon Health and Safety engagement.
SHEQ Manager – Manufacturing – £40,000 - £43,000 - Bridgwater
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Health and Safety Position previously
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Production environment essential
- COMAH and COSH Experience Desirable
The key duties include:
- Working closely with the site operational team in improving the standard of Health and Safety on site
- Being active on the shop floor and coaching people within the business on safe working practices
- Assisting with the development and delivery of safety training across the site to new and existing team members
- Investigating accidents and investigations and working on a solution to reduce the risk of these reoccurring with the site teams
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org