£40k - 55k per year
6 months ago
HSES Advisor £45k - £55k plus a Company Car + Fuel Card + Private Pension Scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – Based West London, covering sites surrounding M25
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within the Construction sectors. Working operationally on prestigious projects from surrounding the M25 this is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking Principal Contractor that is looking to expand HSES functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability Advisor to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Working across Major Construction Projects valuing between 20 million up to 350 million, this division of the business is hugely successful and currently working across 27 Major Projects.
This exciting opportunity is reporting directly into senior leadership and will provide you with an opportunity to boost the profile of your career across, High Rise, New Build and Civil Engineering, among others. This site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability professional to work within a successful business and have the opportunity to work on many prestigious projects.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability
- Being the point of contact for the assigned sites
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Proven experience working on Major Projects
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Beneficial Criteria of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Advisor:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Project Management Background
- Environmental Qualification
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
In return the successful candidate will receive £45k - £55k + Company Car + Fuel Card + Pension Scheme + 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on email@example.com.