£55k - 60k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Site-based Health Safety and Environmental Manager – South East England - £55K-£60K – Construction
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for an especially distinctive opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join one of the largest construction business’ in the UK. The organisation have a varied and diverse portfolio of projects ranging from new build residential properties to high-rise buildings.
This particular business has seen an inspiring period of phenomenal growth, resulting in a rare opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a business with a prosperous future and further opportunities for progression. This site focused role will also have the opportunity to work from home.
The Best Bits:
- Engaging with all levels of the business from board level to the site, ensuring the HSE strategy is successfully communicated and effectively implemented.
- Delivering support and leadership to the operational teams
- Recognising and communicating areas of improvement and best practice
- Engaging in the development of new standards and ensure ongoing compliance.
The ideal Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience in the construction industry
Remuneration and Benefits:
- A basic salary of £55K-£60K
- Company car or car allowance (£6.3k)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A 5% employer – 4 % employee pension
- Discretionary bonus up to 5%
- Fuel card
- Private healthcare contribution
- Death in Service x3
This is a truly rare and challenging opportunity to join a growing organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.