£40,000-£50,000 plus package
almost 2 years ago
Site Health and Safety Advisor – 12-month FTC £40,000-£50,000 plus extensive package – Bath
A Site Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading construction company on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the scope for work after. This position will be a multi-site role with the ideal candidate based a commutable distance to Bath.
It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a leading and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the construction industry focusing on projects within new build construction and civil engineering. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying construction environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Site Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Chairing safety meetings.
- Maintaining and improving the HSEQ culture
- Overlooking safety on site
- Accident reports
- Health and safety training and inductions
The ideal Site Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Have industry experience within construction (ideally exposure to new build, fit-out and civil engineering)
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Have worked for a Principal Contractor
In return, the salary and package on offer for the Site Health and Safety Advisor is between £40,000-£50,000 including, 21 days annual leave, healthcare scheme, pension scheme and expenses.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.